Space Perspective, the world's first and only carbon-neutral spaceflight company, is driven by a desire to share the transformative power and the thrill of viewing Planet Earth from space with as many people as possible. Its Spaceship Neptune, which comprises a pressurized capsule propelled by a giant SpaceBalloon™, offers a safe and accessible six-hour journey to the edge of space. With no training required, no weightlessness, and no heavy g-forces, the experience is designed to be as gentle on our Explorers as it is on our Earth. Those who fly with Space Perspective, which is being regulated by the FAA and follows guidelines established by NASA and the U.S. Coast Guard, enjoy unprecedented views of our planet through the largest windows ever flown to space, a world-class meal and cocktail service, Wi-Fi, and lavatory – all from the comforts of the world’s first Space Lounge.
WHY CHOOSE SPACE PERSPECTIVE?
- SAFETY: Space Perspective is the safe, gentle way to travel to space, with the most reliable and proven technology flown over 1,000-times by the likes of NASA. Space Perspective’s design, manufacturing, and operations are extensively regulated by the FAA and follows guidelines established by NASA and the U.S. Coast Guard. As part of these regulations, the FAA reviews the safety of every flight and is in our Mission Control monitoring the flight from beginning to end.
- EXPERTISE: Space Perspective crew members have been instrumental in all balloon-propelled human space flights in the last 50 years, bringing important contributions to the future of space travel.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Space Perspective leads the space industry in sustainability. We protect our planet Earth by flying a zero-emissions flight and by implementing policies that allow our company to be carbon neutral.
- COMFORT & ACCESSIBILITY: No rockets. No g-forces. You embark on a gentle 6-hour journey, complete with a culinary and beverage experience. Share the adventure by live streaming with onboard Wi-Fi. And, of course, there will also be the most exclusive Lavatory located at the edge of space.
- QUINTESSENTIAL ASTRONAUT EXPERIENCE: Be among the first to explore the edge of space to gain an astronaut’s perspective by experiencing the transformational view of Earth in space.